I was recently interviewed for Ambulance Today magazine – here is a direct link to the online PDF version of the magazine. I was interviewed by the editor, Declan Heneghan, about my career – starting from my job in the circus, which regular readers of this website will know all about!
For those of you who have visited my site after reading the article, here are some articles on the site which give more background on the things that were talked about in the article:
- I wrote about the reasons for writing my first book, “999″. The second edition of the book will be released in July under the title “Rapid Response“. This is just a second edition – the content is the same!
- Not that i’m unashamedly self-promoting here (!), but I have also written about my second book “Katie the Paramedic”, and subsequent book readings I have done.
- I have also written about my work on knife crime with The Uncut Project and Word 4 Weapons.
I also get a lot of visits and searches that lead to the following articles:
- Life as a Student Paramedic – see this category for useful information. For more information and to talk to others about a career in the ambulance service, join the facebook group “so you want to be a Paramedic?”.
- Elastic Band injuries – I never imagined I would get so many hits for this when I wrote the article!
Some of the most popular articles on the site are:
- London Ambulance Service decides they will no longer use Emergency Care Practitioners as part of their workforce and Paramedic Prescribing – both hot topics at the moment.
- Croydon Collision Reconstruction.
- My visits to an Italian Ambulance Service – part 1, part 2, part 3.
Be sure to visit the site regularly to view new stories!